2.04.2010

Pictures, pictures and moooooooooooore pictures!

A few cute and sweet moments from the week (so far....)
Sunday morning McCall was playing in the floor with the box of wipes (who knew this would entertain her?) and after a few minutes this happened....


Play time with Daddy
I told Davy he looked mad....
so he smiled!
M changed Sports Center....
Davy changed it back
My sweet babies!
My first attempt at putting McCall's hat on for school....
There we go!
"Look Mom, no hands!!!"
Ready to go
Next morning (I know, the outfit looks similar to the day before- brown and pink are her colors :) )

I can't decide if she is doing "no hands" or "praise Jesus"- you decide! :)
My big girl standing all by her self!

Bath time = fun time!


"I don't want to get out of the bath, Mom and Dad!!"

4 comments:

  1. That first picture is awesome!

    And... my vote is for "Praise Jesus!"...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture, she just fell out on the floor! Reese has thank you Jesus hands too! She is precious...growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha- thank y'all!! My vote was "praise Jesus" too! :)
    Casey, thanks so much for putting the girls weekend together- it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the dear Lord Jesus! Can I get an AMEN from the back row?!

    McCall is growing so fast. I love her sweet pink bow :)

    ReplyDelete