2.07.2010

McCall came home from Mimi, Papa and Papi's with.......

A PONY!!! Just kidding.... another tooth (a grand total of five- two on top, three on bottom)! We now have an explanation to her lack of sleep over the past week! The pictures from M's trip with the grandparents are below.


Riding in the car
Reading/eating one of Papa's books (she skipped picture books and went straight to chapter books!)
Everyone that knows my mom and Ken knows how much they loooove breakfast food- so, of course, they had to take McCall to Waffle House! (where she had her first experience with grits...AND loooooved them!)
M people watching....
Fresh out of the bath
Playing with Papi (yes, he had open heart surgery in November; no, he should NOT be putting her on his chest) Dad, this is my way of fussing at you! Love you!
More playing with Papi
On the way to church
Eating at IHOP before church
Her belly is full...now relaxing....
I had some free time this weekend while McCall was visiting the grandparents in Easley, so I made Valentine's cookies that I had seen in this months issue of Southern Living.

2 comments:

  1. She's sooooo cute! And, look at you - all domestic and stuff! Those cookies look awesome! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you Southern Living mommy! You're going to have to teach me a thing or two. I registered for cookie sheets and baking pans, but I'm really not quite sure why???

    ReplyDelete