3.30.2010

Birthday Party (and a few others!)

I don't even know where to start! All I can say is we are so so SOOOOO blessed with amazing friends and family! McCall had a wonderful birthday party! We were thrilled that McCall's family and numerous friends made the trip to Florence. Our friend Lindsey Fisher is AAAAAAA-MAZING! We gave her a thumb drive with several thousand (seriously!) pictures of McCall on it. She sorted through the pictures and put together an adorable slide show! I am hoping it won't be too large and I will be able to get it downloaded to the blog- we'll see...
A few pictures from her party are below (Whitney Pryor took pictures during the party and we can't wait to see those and post them! Especially since I was only able to snap a few....)

Ready to party
Cousin Drake made it to the party!
Drake decided to stand up....
which meant putting his bottom in McCall's face...it was TOO funny!
McCall thought it was funny too!
playing with toys!

Some of the sweets!
For some reason I only took a picture of this side of the table... sure hope Whitney got one of the whole table!
Party favors
McCall playing with her toys this morning
Watch out...she's on the move!



Drake came to play and he liked McCall's pony!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are very welcome! I'm glad you liked it! I feel like I actually know McCall now after seeing all the pictures of her during her first year.

    I'm sorry we missed her party - it looks like it was a fun time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete