8.09.2010

16 Months.... A Little Late

Happy 16 Months Old, McCall! (A few days, OK, 9 days later....)
McCall has started doing so much that it's now hard to keep track, but I'll give it my best effort....
At 16 Months McCall:
  • LOOOOOOOVES playing "Ring Around The Rosie" over and over and over....
  • Says "I lav uuuuu" (I love you)
  • Can drink from a straw (Thanks, La La!)
  • Runs everywhere
  • Still isn't a picky eater.
  • Talks up a storm
  • Is SOOOOO happy! Smiles all the time
  • Likes to "mock" her Daddy. If he coughs, she coughs. If he sneezes, she attempts to sneeze by spitting...it's so funny!
I'm sure there is more, but it's been a fun and long weekend and that's all I can think of!

Happy 16 Months Old, McCall! You fill mine and your Daddy's life with love and joy every single day! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo glad I finally got to meet that sweet little girl! She is too cute, Bridget!!

    ReplyDelete