8.27.2010

In The Mornings....

I typically take McCall to school every morning. I used to get really stressed out about getting dressed, getting her dressed, feeding her and then getting out the door, but now I feel like I've almost got it down to a science. Now, McCall and I even have time to play in the mornings. AND actually, it has become my most favorite one on one time I have with her! Below are some pictures of the past few mornings.
Sitting on her birthday gift (up side down)  from Drake and Eli







McCall loves to "rock, rock"


Newest dress La La made!
McCall's "up to no good" look...

Look at those curls!!!!
McCall wanted to Skype La La to tell her she was wearing her knot dress!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog... your daughter is adorable! My husband and I are expecting a little girl in November :)

    ReplyDelete