8.04.2010

Photo Catch-Up!

Oh goodness, I have A LOT to catch up on and I am going to do it a little at a time.
Boy, McCall is one lucky girl- she has had a GREAT few weeks!

Riding with Cousin Drake and "Dran-pa" or "Pa-pa" or "Pop pop" (she changes his name daily)


McCall fell on me right as I snapped a picture...
and it continued to go off as I laughed.......
Wild hair day!
"Mom, I want to go outside to play with Daddy"
"...and Wrigley"
Excited to go swimming at Sissy and Boot's pool (her Great-Grandmother and Grandfather)
Boot giving her a cookie. His nickname for her is "Cookie Monster" :)
yummy cookie!
loving the water with Daddy!
and now with Mommy
the start of spaghetti night....
Holy moly! Some how this Type A personality even found some humor in McCall's spaghetti mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment