8.08.2010

Photo Catch Up Part Dos!

I thought I had at least 15 more years before McCall started wearing my shoes... guess not! :)
My sweet fam!
Petting beating Wrigley (aka "pup pup")
Poor "pup pup"
Eating watermelon with MiMi
yum.....
Papi!!!!!!
Walking down the street to the flower shop with Papi
Showing Grace her new trick and clapping for herself
Together again, at last! Price Miller and McCall!
"McCall, lets bust out of this joint"
Lindsey and McCall FINALLY got to meet! :) I'm pretty sure they are BFF's now :)
Casey teaching McCall bad habits! ha!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, yay! I love her (and you too)! It was so great to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McCall is so sweet, super glad I got to meet her! I love those curls. It was great seeing you this weekend, see you again in a few. =)

    ReplyDelete