5.19.2012

Daddy Daycare

I had to go out of town for work Monday through Thursday--oh how I missed my girls {and Davy, too!}! I really thought that it would get easier to leave once they started getting older. NOPE!
Before I dropped McCall off at school on Monday she said "Mommy, can I go to town (she meant out of town) with you, puuuuuuuleeeease?" I almost cried. FOR REAL!
One up side to going out of town is that Davy gets to spend extra time with the girls while I'm gone. AND I can ONLY imagine what happens while I'm gone....... what they eat, what they wear, etc., but when I come home they are always happy, which is what ultimately matters to me :)
While I was gone to Tampa I got some pretty hilarious pictures from Davy and Rachel (our wonderful sitter/one of McCall and Baylor's teachers at school). However, one in particular that I got from Davy made me laugh til I cried.

This is the original......

But then my imagination got the best of me{b/c McCall looked like she was "up to something" and Baylor looked completely scared out of her mind!!} and suddenly these captions came to mind.... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment