5.29.2012

Whew.... Photo Dumping It!

What a week or two?!?!?!
Seriously, I feel like we have gone to a million things and had a million and two things happen! During these million and two things I had to replace my iPhone (which meant I lost numerous photos and videos of my girls) :(  , but life goes on and I will share the photos I did save to my computer.

Davy's Birthday is this Thursday- the last year in his 20's!!!!!!!! So, my parents came down to celebrate with Davy and our family. We went to dinner and spent some fun family time together. We had a super fun and relaxing time.
 MiMi and her girls!
 Baylor with MiMi and Papi
 Spending some time at LaLa and Grandpa's pool! 

 These two have fun every second of the day... they crack me up!
 Baylor trying to keep up with her big sister!
 silly sisters



Ha ha!!!! I think she is ready for me to stop taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment