4.26.2009

Bad blogger

So, I've been a bad blogger this week for several reasons. The main reason being that I've had a cold/sinus infection- blah! BUT I'm feeling much, much better now! These are a few pictures of McCall this week- ENJOY! Getting ready for our Sunday walk around the pond.
This picture is kind of dark, but it's McCall and Drake on their way to visit Sissy and Boots.
Taking a nap with Davy- I never get enough of this!
So sweet!
Nap time- how sweet is this?
Ashlee and the girls came to see us while I was sick.
Peyton's outfit matched McCall's room!
Pryce giving McCall a kiss.

1 comment:

  1. McCall just gets prettier every week! You guys made one beautiful baby! I'm so glad that you're feeling better. I'm going to call you soon - just didn't want to bother you at first since I'm sure your life is crazy right now! Love you!

    ReplyDelete