4.15.2009

McCall's First Easter

Gregg Easter Family Photo Wrigley was upset that we took a family photo without him. And I hope no one gets upset by this picture- Wrigley LOVES McCall and would never hurt her. He is very curious about her and loves to sniff and lick her. As you can see here, he is sniffing her face.
I couldn't get this picture to turn (I know it is probably a very easy thing to fix, but I'm on a time clock right now- she is about to wake up to feed :) ) This is McCall on Easter. Davy's mom made the outfit she is wearing- too bad her hands are in the way- the pattern was very cute!
Cousin Drake all dressed up in his Easter outfit- so precious!
Cousin Pryce wanted to hold Drake- how cute is this???
I love this photo for several reasons- McCall is smiling and because she and Drake are both in the picture.
Aunt Nikki holding McCall Ok, so the next two pictures aren't from Easter, but I thought they were too cute not to include. I think McCall is saying "I can't hear you" in this picture. Davy must have taught her this... This is how I found McCall in her bouncy- I think this is how she feels about all the pictures I take of her. Davy definitely taught her this!!!
What a busy first Easter McCall had! Aunt Nikki, Uncle Eric and Cousin Drake came to visit!! I loved taking pictures of the two of them together and can't wait to look back on these pictures once they are older. Drake was born January 5, so they are a little under 3 months apart. The weekend was a lot of fun- not only because McCall and Drake were able to spend some time together, but also because Nikki totally spoiled us! She cleaned my house and cooked us breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday they were here..... that makes me want to ask- when are you coming back, Nikki? It's not me that needs you, it's McCall :) Anyway, it was amazing!
I'm so glad we had such a great weekend because I have to admit I was pretty bummed that we weren't able to see my family in Easley or go to church. I think this is the first Easter I have not attended church on Easter and it was really strange. Not only was it strange, it was ironic. It was ironic mainly because this Easter I had so incredibly much to thank God for- my sweet little girl is perfect and I could never say thank you enough for such a wonderful gift.
Also, I was upset that we couldn't make it to Easley because Saturday was my Grandmothers 87th Birthday. Happy Birthday again, Grandma!!!! McCall can't wait to meet her great-grandmother.

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo of Pryce and Drake, it makes me giggle! And holy breastfeeding boobs, that almost needs to be edited for content. You are very welcome for the help- anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, she is adorable! Can't wait for her and Reese to meet! :-)

    ReplyDelete