4.10.2009

A week of "firsts"

This week has been a week of first time events for McCall- her first bath at home, her first walk, her first night in her crib, etc. So, of course, I took pictures of these events to share with everyone. I hope you enjoy! McCall was wide awake during the walk.
Wrigley decided to join our walk- he's still not sure what to think of McCall
Getting ready for her first walk around our house.
I just had to take a picture of Davy's Mt. Dew- he felt like he "needed" it to make it through the walk. Too funny!
McCall on her play mat.
Can you tell Davy is sleep deprived? But he does still love to hold her
I love this face- looks like she's thinking about something
Daddy's girl
Look at those little hands! Oh I could eat them up.
Much happier after I dried her off from her bath.
Three generations.
Miss McCall was not happy during her bath.
And she was so happy before the bath.....

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Bridget. Can't wait to meet McCall and see you and Davy. We are thinking Monday late afternoon, early evening, June 8 on our way home from Myrtle Beach....we'll be in touch. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete