4.19.2009

Fun with Mimi and Grandpa

Saturday morning Mimi (my mom) and Grandpa (my dad) came to visit McCall. The weather was beautiful, so Davy and I decided to take McCall and my parents to the Flower Show at the Farmer's Market. I have been a little hesitant to take her out because I don't really want a ton of people touching her (I know, I'm being paranoid), but decided that since this was an outside event that we could put her in the stroller and cover her up, thus reducing the amount of people that might touch her. McCall was in a great mood- she slept part of the time and looked around at all the people the rest of the time. We were so glad we were able to venture out for a few hours without a melt down (it's the small things that make us happy these days :) ). It was so nice to have my parents here. They were such a huge help with McCall and around the house- again, it's the small things that really help Davy and I out (like watching her so we can eat, shower, take a nap, etc.).Needless to say, our house was not a fun place to be for an hour or two after my parents left- we sure do wish they lived closer! :( Anyway, below are some pictures from the weekend.
I think it's so sweet to see how my dad is with McCall- precious!!!
You have to watch this lady- she keeps trying to take my baby home with her! Just kidding, Mom! :)
McCall on the way to the flower show (sporting her new outfit that D's mom got her- super cute!)
Tomorrow is McCall's first doctors appointment AND the first time I will be driving or taking McCall out by myself. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I hope everything goes smoothly- I'll update the blog once we return from the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment