6.13.2010

Since This IS McCall's Blog, I TRY To Keep It ALL About Her, BUT....

I do have to take a moment to talk about something other than her (though I could go on and on about her, I promise!!!!). I just needed to take time out to say how beyond marvelous my husband is as a Dad! I know Father's Day is coming up, (and I'm sure to post something fabulous about him then too :) ) BUT I couldn't not share this.
Davy has recently started a weekly Friday tradition of "Pancakes with Pops" with McCall. This consists of just the two of them going to breakfast on Friday mornings and spending some time together before he takes her to daycare. How cute is that?
Davy started his new position with his company last week (we are SO proud of him) and is now on call during certain weeks. Thursday night he was on call during that terrible storm and was called out at 9:30 PM and didn't return until about 8:30 AM. I thought for sure he would go straight to bed. NO, he would not hear of it! He finished getting McCall dressed and took her to Pancakes for Pops before he dropped her off at school. Seriously???? Love him more and more everyday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWW, that is so sweet! McCall is one lucky little girl (also because she has you as her mommy!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Lindsey! I needed to hear that! Love you too!!!! Been saying lots of prayers for Noah and his ears!

    ReplyDelete