6.09.2010

Take A Bite Out Of Crime (or my sweet precious child....)

Yeah, it happened AGAIN! McCall got bit at school by the SAME child in the SAME place on her arm. Poor thing! So, last night Davy and I discussed what we should do (if anything). Oh, to be a fly on the wall at our house during this conversation!!!!! Originally the conversation started out pretty reasonable, but suddenly took a nose dive!
ME: "So, this biting thing- do you think McCall will start biting now that someone has been biting her?"
DAVY: "I don't know"
ME: "What do you think we should do about it? I mean, apparently this child thinks McCall's arm looks yummy. Should we just start dressing her in long sleeves every day?"
DAVY: " Oh, I have an idea. Lets get her one of those full metal suits that they wore in medieval times"
ME: [stupid look given]

Anyway... we are working with the daycare on this situation and hope to figure out a way for this child not to continue taking a bite of my sweet girl. I actually feel really bad for the parents of this child (as I was a biter too when I was little and have heard all of my parents stories...ehhh...sorry!!!).

(PS- I was able to write this blog in the middle of the day because McCall is sick with a stomach bug- yeah, got that call about 4:45 yesterday(30 minutes after the "bite call")- awesome day at daycare, right?)


The 2nd bite.... :(
Just a random picture of McCall asleep Sunday  night after we ate dinner
McCall L.O.V.E.S. spaghetti!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment