6.01.2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!!

Yesterday, which happen to also be Memorial Day, was Davy's 27th Birthday! The day was all about HIM! McCall and I did whatever he wanted to do.... which was taking it easy for the most part! :)
Happy Birthday, Davy!!  I hope we made the day very special for you. You are the best husband and Dad anyone could ever ask for!!!! We love you!

Yes, I made him blow out a candle at breakfast while we sang! :)
(I think I have mentioned before, but birthdays were HUGE when I was growing up and that's one tradition Davy and I have been good at continuing on with each other. I hope that we will always make McCall feel special on her special day too- no matter how old she is!)
McCall giving Daddy his gifts (while he is on the phone with Papi[my sweet Daddy])

She decided to sit.....
.....and help him start opening gifts :)
McCall clapping for her Daddy blowing out the candles at breakfast!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!
It's hard to get a picture of her these days without the sippy cup :)
"Daddy, I hope you have the BEST Birthday ever!!!  I love you!"
Davy decided he wanted to go swimming at Sissy and Boots(his grandparents) pool. McCall was ready to go once we got her bathing suit on!
"Come on, Mom. Let's go!!!"
She sure does love her Daddy!
Miss Priss about to get into the pool :)
....and the water was too cold for her liking....so we all got out and spent some time with Sissy and Boots. (Sissy and McCall had a blast "patty caking" together! McCall can even do the "roll 'em up" part now thanks to Sissy!)
M fell asleep at dinner... it was a big day for her!
The "official" Birthday cake
Happy Birthday, Davy! You mean the world to McCall and me- and that will never change! Muuuuuah!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Davy had a happy birthday! :) Birthdays were always a huge deal at my house, too, and we're trying to continue that tradition as well! :)
    McCall is just getting cuter by the day! :) I LOVE the picture of her asleep in her highchair - HILARIOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete