5.30.2010

Family Filled Weekend

This weekend McCall enjoyed several family activities (I wish I could share pictures, but SOMEBODY forgot to pack the camera...yeah, that would be me... uh oh! :(  ).
On Saturday, we went to Sissy and Boot's (Davy's sweet grandparent's) house for a graduation party for Cousin Garrett. McCall then headed off to Cousin Walker's Third Birthday Party! Holy fun times! McCall was so tired Saturday night!
And then today McCall enjoyed some sprinkler time with Cousins Walker and Lilly (and cousin Tanner too- who is a little too young to enjoy the sprinkler). McCall wasn't totally "into" the sprinkler. Actually, she enjoyed all of the cousins feeding her food more than anything. Seriously, Lilly, Courtney and Walker were feeding McCall every time I turned around. It was SO cute!!! Below are the only pictures I got (which were the ones I snapped with my phone).

Hanging out at cousins Charlie, Jennifer and Lilly's house!
Being silly....

Davy with the cousins!
And now a closer picture

No comments:

Post a Comment