5.16.2010

It's Official....

McCall is a toddler! As of Monday, McCall will no longer be in the infant room at her school. Friday afternoon Davy and I got the call and also had a talk with the Director of the Center For The Child about McCall's transition. We visited the One Year Old Room before we picked McCall up from her class and talked with the teacher about protocol for dropping off and picking up. Good bye land of the cribs....hello napping cots. I wonder how McCall will make this adjustment! Anyway, I can't believe my big girl is growing up so fast- could someone please hit the pause button?

***PS I will fully admit I cried when Davy, McCall and I told McCall's teacher goodbye on Friday. We have just been in love with Mrs. Margie (and Miss Serita and Miss Rachel). Even though they will just be next door, it just won't be the same. I could never show enough appreciation for Mrs. Margie. She would randomly write us letters home about what a joy McCall was and how much she loved her. Mrs. Margie, thank you for taking care of the most important thing in our lives and treating her like she was your own!

1 comment: