5.02.2010

13 Months Old!

Happy 13 Months Old, McCall! (I wonder when I will stop counting the months and just say years? Random thought....)
At 13 Months McCall:
  • Couldn't be a happier baby toddler!
  • Has expanded her vocabulary and is much more vocal- she now says: buh bye (bye bye), ou- sigh (outside), Da- da (pretty self explanatory, Uh- O (Uh Oh), Ma ma (though much less frequently than Da Da- and Da Da likes to remind us of this :) ), Eeeee (Eat), Heee (hey), ba (ball)
  • Helps us take off and put on her clothing.
  • Eats all "big girl" food= no more taking baby food to daycare= another pay raise!
  • LOVES whole milk!!!
  • Has become a little giggle box- and I love it!
  • Still sleeps like a champ
  • Is a few weeks or less from moving to the 1 year old room at school and has been transitioning to that class for about a month now. I have mixed emotions on that topic.
  • L.O.V.E.S. to be outside! I mean a major temper tantrum occurs when you bring her in...seriously!

This picture was taken the morning I left to go out of town....
climbing up my legs... SERIOUSLY.. could she make me feel any worse?
Doesn't know I'm watching....

Realizes she's been caught....
Hoping that sweet smile will keep her out of trouble! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment