5.17.2010

One Year Old Class, Say What???

Ok, so this morning started out less than perfect. McCall was super fussy (thanks to several teeth that decided to show up at once...awesome....) and I was running around like crazy trying to get myself ready while getting McCall ready(having my manager ride with me today and tomorrow also slightly added some stress- even though he is WONDERFUL!). So, it was not a surprise to me when we arrived in the One Year Old Classroom and McCall started crying hysterically. (Insert sarcasm here) FABULOUS start to her first day and a Monday! I stayed strong and calmed McCall and then walked out of the room. I got a call from school about ten minutes later. I fully expected them to tell me she was still crying- to my surprise they said she was perfectly fine and was playing!!!! I kept my phone close all day thinking other issues might arise as well. At 3 I got a call from McCall's teacher, Miss Anna, saying that McCall was having a perfect first day AND (are you sitting... I was sure glad I was when she told me this) that McCall got on her napping cot all by herself and took over a two hour nap!!!!!!! My mouth dropped open! So proud of my big girl- even though the day started out a little rocky!
McCall's very first day of daycare...

And now her first day in her One Year Old Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment