5.02.2010

Life In The Fast Lane

Whew.... what a fun AND exhausting Saturday we had! We originally planned on heading to Easley to visit with my parents on Friday night, but plans changed after we found out Davy had to work late. SO, Saturday morning we packed up and headed to Charlotte to meet my parents and to have lunch with our nephew, Ryan (who turned 9 yesterday)! Happy Birthday, Ryan!!!!! After lunch McCall spent several hours playing with her cousins, Ryan, Lydia and Ellis. She had A BLAST!!!! We then headed to Easley to attend an engagement party for our friends, Candice and Todd. McCall was nice and worn out and slept the entire car ride to Easley. We arrived in Easley, changed outfits and then headed to the par-tay! Where was Miss McCall? Oh don't you worry.... the grandparents were so eager to spend EVERY single second with her that they ALL decided to watch her. Yes, that's right- Mimi, Papa, Papi AND Uncle Benjamin ALL kept her- I am willing to bet those cute little chubby feet never hit the floor until she was put to bed!!
Davy and I had tons of fun helping celebrate Todd and Candice's Engagement unfortunately we could only stay a few hours since we had to head back to Florence (Davy had to work again today...booo!! And yes, if you are keeping track, we went from Florence to Charlotte to Easley and back Florence all in one day- well, sort of, we got back at 12:45 AM this morning).
Not only did we get to spend some time with Candice and Todd, we also got to catch up with some of our other Easley friends! I (and I'm sure McCall will be too) am SUPER excited about the play date we have planned with McCall, PriceNoah and Reese.
Leaving Florence!

We didn't make it to the interstate before this happened! I have to brag a little and say that she is such a good car rider!
Happy Birthday, Ryan!!!!!

Lydia drove Ellis and McCall around

How sweet is this??? :)
Cousins!
Oh how my sweet child loves being outside!
Ellis kept grabbing McCall's hand and saying: "Come on McCall"
Ellis is such a little Mama! Sweet thing!

Ellis pushing McCall in the swing


Hanging out with Papa
"Faster, Mimi!"
Mimi, McCall and Ellis with the sidewalk chalk.
One big kid and one small kid playing :)

Davy makes fun of me because I take my camera everywhere! BUT, somehow I didn't get any pictures past our trip to Charlotte :( Sorry Papi and Uncle Benjamin- I guess we were all just so excited to see you that we forgot to snap a few pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Such a small world - I didn't know you were great friends with Candice! She's so sweet - I think the world of her! :)
    What a whirlwind trip! We know all about those trips to the upstate but in one day? Impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord, Bridget. I didn't know y'all were on the road so much the day of our party. You probably told me, but my head was in a happy cloud :) I see the comment from Nicole above...we were sorority sisters at Clemson! It is a SMALL world. And thanks for the candiceandtodd.com link on your blog...whoot whoot! Love you.

    ReplyDelete