5.28.2010

Remember Me?

The worst blogger ever? Yeah, so I admit that I have totally fallen down on my blogging duties...my bad(yeah, I think I just said "my bad"- very 1992, right?)! So, life has been crazy busy and when I say crazy busy I mean CRAZY BUSY(both of us working full time, a one year old that NEVER stops, a mini vaca for Mom and Dad)!!! Speaking of a mini vacation, Davy and I (and our sweet friends, Jencey and Brandon) took a trip to New York last week. We had a FAB time, but I can't help but say that I had a huge amount of Mommy guilt! I've never left McCall for more than a night voluntarily (work stuff doesn't really count as voluntarily since I don't really have a choice) and we left McCall for FOUR whole nights! To say that I missed that sweet blue-eyed, round faced girl would be an understatement!
Anyway, lots of kisses and hugs have been exchanged since our return! So over the past week plus this is what McCall has been up to (other than spending lots and lots of time at Mimi, Papa's and Papi's house)....




McCall was caught sharing a meal with Wrigley...

Ready for school....
Daddy and Mommy gave her her a Bitty baby doll from American Girl in New York

Not really too sure about this baby...
For a second we thought she may be more interested in this....(the box)
BUT, at last, she warmed up to it (yes, we got the Bitty Baby for the 3+ year olds. No worries, this doll is only allowed to be played with when an adult is present- due to the chances of her eating the hair- just an FYI)
Daddy wanted to get McCall dressed for bed and this is what she came out wearing. A Christmas pj top (that is most certainly several sizes too small) and cupcake shorts.... interesting. Obviously, McCall was upset about the non-matching outfit- she IS her mother's child!
I tried to get McCall's picture before school one morning this week.
She sat in one place for 2.083216 seconds.....
then this happened....
and then turned into this...
Oh, she does keep us on our toes and I sure missed that while I was gone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment